Share the joy
The websites listed below are ones that I visit regularly. They are listed in alphabetical order. A short description of the main content of each site accompanies the links.
- Budgets Are Sexy – This is a very popular personal finance blog. It has great articles on better ways to improve your financial fitness.
- Business Insider – Mostly great for general business news and articles related to doing better in your career.
- Elite Daily – This site is good for getting you to think about the things happening around you. It’s articles and the ideas they put forth are a great starting point for introspection.
- Inc.com – This website does not focus on business news so much as the ideas behind them.
- The Minimalists – Another site that’s great for introspection. The articles challenge you to think about how you work on a day-to-day basis and cut out all the baggage.
- Mint.com Blog – By the same people behind one of my favorite tools, Mint, their blog is great for keeping you on track with your financial habits and good for suggesting some ideas on things you can improve.
- TED.com – TED is a global community that focuses on sharing ideas. The website is full of amazing videos from speakers from every background, nation, and creed.
- Zen Habits – Very similar to The Minimalists. Great in getting you to think and focus on the basics of life.
(Visited 115 times, 1 visits today)