These books focus on emotional and mental health. Being able to manage your emotions effectively is important to forming and maintaining successful relationships, partnerships, general sanity, and so on. Like it or not, our emotions play a very important role in the choices we make everyday, and ignoring this area will lead to making poor decisions in the other areas, which are important to you.
- The Energy Bus – Jon Gordon (Working on Review)
Not Yet Read
- Living Beyond Your Feelings – Joyce Meyer
- The Inner Journey (Views from the Hindu Tradition) – Margaret H. Case
- Perfectly Yourself – Matthew Kelly
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor E. Frankl