No matter where you are in your career, there is always something that you can improve. Are you trying to gain new skills? Get a promotion? Maybe you want to start your own business. Read these books on selling, business skills, and climbing that corporate ladder.
- Getting to Yes – Roger Fisher, Bruce Patton, William Ury (Review)
- How to Become CEO – Jeffrey J. Fox (Review)
- The E Myth – Michael E. Gerber, M. Darren Root (Working on Review)
Not Yet Read
- Cutting Edge Sales – Jon Berghoff
- Selling the Invisible – Harry Beckwith
- In the Plex – Steven Levy